Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Finish - AMH Skirt

Suddenly my daughter loves to wear skirts.  Thankfully they are pretty quick to make, and at her size they don't use much fabric.

AMH All Set skirt

This week I tried out the skirt pattern in Anna Maria Horner's All Set kid pattern.  I made the size 4, but used the size 5 length.  I also skipped the tie in the front.

AMH All Set skirt

She loves the pocket.  Now I just need to remember to check this pocket before putting the skirt in the wash.

AMH All Set skirt

This post is linked to Finish it up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts.

4 comments:

  1. This is just adorable!! I love the project in your blog header....my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is adorable! I have to remember to check my kid's pockets before washing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! It looks like it would have the twirl factor too that little girls love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love your fabric codices!

    ReplyDelete