Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I'm in the homestretch now, and I hope to have this quilt top finished by the end of the week.

Quilt top almost finished

This is a quilt made without a plan.  Well, more accurately, it's the quilt made with a constantly changing plan. 

I am kinda stalled on my hexies mini quilt, because I can't decide which background fabric to use.  I think I have it narrowed down to 2 options.

Option 1 is a text print from the line Mama Said Sew.

hexies_mini_option1

hexies_mini_option1

Option 2 is a crosshatch print from Summersville.

hexies_mini_option2

hexies_mini_option2

Do you have a preference?

Linked to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.  

5 comments:

  1. I do like the crosshatch. It's less busy somehow : ) Your hexies are lovely and can't wait to see your quilt, as I have lots of those fabrics .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also liking the cross hatch. Those hexies are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm loving some of the fabrics used in your improv quilt - can't wait to see it unfolded someday. I think both backgrounds work but I prefer the crosshatch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, gorgeous projects! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete