Monday, August 27, 2012

Playing Tetris - Week 6

One evening this week I took some time to play with scraps, and to finally try out a block I've been admiring for quite awhile.  I made a scrappy Japanese x and + block using Amy's tutorial at badskirt.

japanese x and +

I used scraps for the front, and more scraps for the back.


japanese x and + back

There were several other projects I probably should have spent my time on, but sometimes I just need to jump into something new.

japanese x and + with mug

Although I fell behind posting about and my Tetris blocks, I have still been sewing them.  Here is my final block for week 6.


Tetris_week6 (1)

The owls this week were getting tired of the fence, so they got to perch in our little tree for a bit too.


Tetris_week6 (3)

You can check out more Tetris blocks for this week at Happy Quilting.

1 comment: